- Company founded in Kyoto by Rokurou Fukuda as an electronics store.
We introduce an aerosol repair agent for electronics that becomes a manufacturer’s designated product, encouraging its spread throughout the country.
- Began production and sale of the E-matic (antecedent to the F-matic) based on American industrial air freshener technology.
- Began production and sale of industrial gel-based air freshener (First generation F-matic/SS1)
- Began exporting F-matic to Europe
First-generation E-matic Industrial Air Freshener
- Developed AIR SPENCER air freshener for automobiles, and began its production and sale
AIR SPENCER sales are supported by the boom in individual car ownership
- Began exporting AIR SPENCER to Singapore, South Korea, China and the Philippines
- Developed deodorizing detergent for urinals and began their production and sale
- Developed Alpha Crystal liquid air freshener and began its production and sale
- We grant a license to S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc. and began sales in Southeast Asi
First-generation AIR SPENCER cartridge
- Developed AIR SPENCER GIGA (which can be fitted on air conditioner vents) and began its production and sales
- We establish our Kanto sales office
- Samuel H. Akitsu becomes Representative Director
- Began exports of AIR SPENCER to Russia
- Developed toilet seat cleaner and began its production and sale
- Current headquarters building completed
- New corporate logo created
Current headquarters building
- We celebrate the 40th anniversary of the manufacture and sale of F-matic
Successive generations of F-matic Industrial Air Freshener
Air fresheners for automobiles『AIR SPENCER』